Check out this new Budget Organization site called LearnVest! It has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Business Insider, and Vanity Fair. At a glance you can see what you have in the bank and what you owe!
- Conveniently view your expenses in one place
- Organize transactions witht he simplicity of drag and drop filing
- Stay protected with bank-level security
The part I am really getting into is the Bootcamps! They have FREE programs to help you take control of your spending! I know! Who in their right mind wants to go to Bootcamp!?? But I am looking at these as an easy alternative way to “coupon”! There are other ways to save money in life other than coupons and I am forever trying to learn new ways to save a buck! See if any of the following Bootcamp’s below look good to you……
- Ace your Taxes-5 day program on getting your taxes done quickly without headache
- Take Control-10 day Bootcamp on your budget and taking control of your finances
- Career– Learn to excel on the job
- Priceless Style– Learn to tackle financial dilemmas that tug your heart on buying the perfect outfit
- Baby on Board– Get financially prepared for that little one
- Financial Basics– Become the master of your financial domain!
- Get out of Debt-Tools and support to tackle debt once and for all
- Cut your Costs– Cut your expenses one room at a time!