If you are looking for a super cute and easy snack for your work potluck or you kids class at school these caramel marshmallow snowman pops are sure to be a big hit! You don’t even have to be Better Crocker to get them done!! So grab up your kids and sit down and get creative!!
Caramel Marshmallow Snowman Pops
- Sucker Sticks
- Fruit Roll – up
- Caramel Topping
- White Candy Melts
- Mini Oreos
- Black String Licorice
1) Put 3 marshmallows on a sucker stick to make the snowman shape.
2) Roll in caramel topping or paint it on. (This step can be skipped if you would rather not have the mess or don’t like caramel)
3) Put your marshmallow sticks in the freezer for 5 minutes to keep from melting when dipping in the candy melts.
4) Melt your white candy melts according to directions on package.
5 ) Dip or paint on white candy until all marshmallows are covered. I have much better luck painting on the candy melts 😉
6) Cut black string licorice for eyes and mouth.
7) Cut a long strip of fruit roll up and stretch it a bit to use for the scarf.
8) Add on the eyes and mouth.
9) Add the scarf around the neck and overlap the fruit roll up at the end to make it pretty.
10) Take a small piece of the remaining fruit roll up and roll it into a ball and add the nose.
11) Take apart 2 small Oreos and add some candy melt in between them for glue. Add a small drop of candy melt on the top and stick the 2 Oreos on top for the hat. Place in the freezer until hardened.