What if I told you that you could have the wonderful taste of chocolate and peanut butter all rolled into a fabulous brownie!! Well you can! These Nutter Butter Brownies are super easy to make and taste divinge!!
Nutter Butter Brownies
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup powdered baking cocoa
- Melt the margarine.
- Combine sugar, vanilla, and melted margarine.
- Add eggs.
- Mix the other ingredients in a different bowl.
- Combine the 2 bowls into the larger bowl
- Grease and flour a 9×11 or 9×9 pan.
- Spread batter 1/2 the batter in the pan.
- Place the Nutter Butter cookies and pour the second half of the batter over the cookies
- Bake 15 minutes at 365 degrees. (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
Because of the cookies I had to add 5 to 10 min to the cook time.