I have made these perfect little pumpkin pie tartlets every fall for as long as I can remember. They are a simple, perfect treat to end any meal and they are cute as a button!! I mean really… what is better than pumpkin pie??? How about if you can stick the whole pie in and gobble it down in one bite!! That’s what makes these pumpkin pie tartlets over the top! Each and every time I take a bite I remember my grandma slaving by the stove days before Thanksgiving making sure that everything is perfect for that wonderful Thanksgiving meal. For a perfect pumpkin taste just like grandma used to make all wrapped up in a cute little package you might want to print this off and give it a try. I guarantee you won’t be disappointing!
Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 12-ounce can of pure pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup confectionary sugar
- Mix together the flour and salt, then cut in the butter to begin making the dough.
- Pour the cold water in, and begin to mix just to combine. Do not handle the dough too much. After the dough comes together, wrap it loosely in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes have passed, remove the dough from refrigeration and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness. Gently press the dough into tartlet molds, trimming away any excess dough.
- Combine the filling ingredients, then divide evenly among the tartlets. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until the top begins to brown slightly and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pumpkin mixture comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven to cool, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream with the confectionary sugar until the cream stiffens and becomes whipped cream. Serve with the cooled pumpkin pie tartlets.