- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 Large banana or two small ones
- 3 cubes of ice
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
1) Cut the fresh strawberries into 4 pieces and cut your banana into slices.
2) Throw all your ingredients into the blender (told ya this was easy!) and blend until creamy. Be careful not to over blend. You may need to pause while blending taking time to scrape the sides of your blender to give it a little hand.
3) Once it looks creamy and like a soft serve ice cream grab your bowls and serve it up!!
* You can put this into the freezer but it is served best while fresh. If frozen hard it turns into a creamy version of Italian ice.
* I used a Ninja Blender but any old blender should work just as well. You can buy your own on Amazon
Do you like strawberry/banana ice cream?? What fruit would you serve in the ice cream? I’m thinking peach or blueberry would be awesome also!
While your here you may as well check out all our other great recipes!!