I know!! I know!!! It’s not even snowing yet but it’s cooling off outside and I made these super cute white snowflake cookies and just knew you guys would want to try them!! They are cute and easy and will work perfect for your holiday party. So don’t forge to print it our pin it for later. Let me know what you think of them!
White Snowflake Cookies
- 3 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- White Pearl Decorations
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten egg and milk.
- Gradually add in flour.
- Divide mixture in half, place one half in plastic bag in refrigerator.
- Place remaining dough between parchment paper and roll to uniform 1/4″ thick and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Cut out stars and transfer to parchment coated cookie sheet.
- Gather and reroll remaining dough between parchment paper and roll to uniform 1/4″ thick and place in refrigerator to chill…
- Bake in 375 degree oven about 7-8 minutes (watch for edges to begin to turn lightly brown).
- Leave on cookie sheet for several minutes before moving to cooling rack.
- Combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat until bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar gradually and mix until all sugar is incorporated.
- Beat on high until mixture forms stiff, glossy peaks.
- Transfer to pastry bag and pipe pattern on cookies.
- Place white pearl at each point where icing lines cross.
I hope you enjoy these beautiful white snowflake cookies!