Well I realized this morning that I am almost out of Fabric Softener!! WHAT??? I know right! A couponer running out of something!! LOL So I decided to make my own! Of course I am going to share with my wonderful friends!!
Liquid Fabric Softener
- 3 cups vinegar
- 2 cups hair conditioner (any kind)
- 6 cups water
- Something to store it in (I am using old fabric softener bottles)
- In your airtight container combine 2 cups hair conditioner, 3 cups vinegar, and 6 cups water.
- Mix all the ingredients up.
- Store in your air tight container
- That’s it!! Use the same amount you would use with regular liquid fabric softener!!
If you have any more How to Save Money by Making Home Made ideas please leave a comment so I can share with all my readers!!