I had to make a dish for Tom’s work pot luck and I wanted to make sure it was something worth taking and I knew that fall pumpkin dip would be a big hit!! It’s really easy to make and when you place it in a hollowed out pumpkin it makes for a fabulous treat that is perfect for any fall party!
Fall Pumpkin Dip
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (just use the powder, do not make the pudding)
- 16 oz container of cool whip
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1) Mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, cool whip and pumpkin pie spice together in a very large bowl.
2) Chill for serveral hours before serving. Meanwhile, cut the top off your pumpkin and scoop all the yucky out! You might want to save your pumpkin seeds to roast in the oven for another snack.
3) Fill pumpkin with your fall pumpkin dip and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers or apples