I have been on a no carb/no sugar diet for a couple weeks and decided that I needed something sweet but it needed to be good for me too! So I whipped together this no sugar added strawberry jam and quickly became addicted!!! Not only is it sweetened by fruit only but it is the best tasting jam I have ever tried and it is EASY!!! With only 3 ingredients it is simple and easy to do and you don’t have to worry about a bunch of preservatives clogging up your body. I can’t wait to try it in different flavors. Talk about yummy in the tummy!! I slapped it onto some WASA crackers and enjoyed my guilt free snack.
No Sugar Added Strawberry Jam
- 2 Cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 small box of sugar-free strawberry jello
1) Dice up your strawberries into small pieces and place in a small saucepan.
2) Stir in water and strawberry jello and cook on med-low heat until jello is dissolved.
3) Let cool on stove top and place in an airtight container. Chill in the fridge for about 4 hours until thickened. Enjoy on WASA crackers or toast!